Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mobius Joins the Establishment

I just love it when anarchist, anti-establishment, radical hooligans join the establishment:-

After roughly five years (three of which were spent in Israel) and 2,740 blog entries, next week will be my last as publisher of Jewschool.com.

...I will no longer be involved with the project in any capacity other than as an irregular guest contributor.

I have also absolved myself of Radical Torah and Corner Prophets, turning both projects over to their respective participants.

I will soon cease blogging everywhere except for here on Orthodox Anarchist. And even then, I will probably be blogging less frequently, and on subjects that are less likely to get me into trouble.

I will also no longer be freelancing as a web designer servicing the progressive Jewish community. Following the completion of the projects at which I’m already at work, I will not be taking on any new clients.

...Next Monday, I assume the role of Director of New Media for JTA, the global Jewish newswire. Mostly, I will be responsible for JTA’s website, video, podcasts, etc.. I will not be writing for them. Not yet, anyway. And unless I’m showing off something I made, I also will not be writing about JTA here or anywhere else. I do not want to blow this gig...I don’t want to do anything that will jeopardize that opportunity. There are better revolutions to be had. Some people would say that’s a sign of maturity.

No comments: