Saturday, October 16, 2010

Caroline Glick on Jeffrey Goldberg

Goldberg is a disillusioned Zionist. He moved here, served in the IDF, couldn't make a go of things and went back to America to write about how horrible Israel is. He regularly divides Israelis into two categories: the "good" Israelis and the "bad" Israelis. The good Israelis are his friends in post-Zionist political circles. The bad Israelis are the other 90 percent of the country that remains Zionist and devoted to the country and doesn't care what they say about us on the BBC or write about us in the Atlantic

Given his focus, and the fact that I stand firmly in the 90 percent camp of "bad" Israelis, I tend to ignore his writings. I had a run-in with him a couple of years ago when he was personally insulted by the fact that I thought his assessment of Israel at 60 was ridiculous. Here's my article. And here is my blog post from that time responding to his last hysterical attack against me.

Source

No comments: